New Foreign Bank Account forms

The old Form 90-22.1 is now called the FinCEN Form 114. Same information as before, but new name. And there is now an official power of attorney if someone like American Consulting Group files the form on your behalf, Form 114a. It's an annual requirement but not filed with the Treasury Department unless requested. The PoA Form is shown above.